DVDFab Player Ultra v184.108.40.206 is compiled and released by the Freemoresoftware. DVDFab Player Ultra’s perfect 4K UHD Blu-ray product portfolio can meet users’ requirements for 4K UHD Blu-ray movie copy, file transfer and playback. DVDFab Player 5 uses a new playback engine, which can significantly improve stability, compatibility and playback fluency. The newly designed user interface brings completely different computer and TV playback modes, as well as a unique media entertainment experience. The navigation menu supports DVD players, Blu-ray and next-generation 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, with true HD 10 and high-resolution audio output, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD master and DTS.
- New playback engine improves overall performance
- Under the skin of DVDFab Player 5 is a completely redesigned playback engine that can open 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs at five times the speed of its competitors. In addition, it also improves the stability of the overall software, the compatibility of image files and folders with the International Organization for Standardization, and a higher level of playback smoothness.
- Completely redesigned user interface, supporting computer and TV playback modes
The completely transformed DVDFab Player 5 has two playback modes, with a unique user interface design and computer mode optimization, enabling a truly immersive media viewing experience on the computer screen. The TV mode is dedicated to the movie-equivalent audio-visual experience on a large-screen TV, and is compatible with the remote control using the Windows Media Center.
- Support Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD playback
The navigation menu is a key part of the advanced media viewing and playback control experience. The overhauled DVDFab Player 5 now provides comprehensive navigation menu playback support for DVD, Blu-ray and next-generation 4K Ultra Blu-ray, regardless of their format, genuine disc, copied ISO image file or folder.
- All-round 3D or 2D video playback
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit)
- Core 2 Quad or above.
- 2GB of RAM.
- A Blu-ray Drive.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 9 Series (Pascal) or above video card (Required for HDR Mode)
- HDR compatible TV or display monitor (Required for HDR Mode)
How To Install?
- Extract The Folder
- Open Setup and install
- Copy Activation file and paste in main folder of software