AudKit Tidizer Music Converter is an easy-to-use music download conversion tool that can losslessly convert and download music playlists to the local, which is convenient for everyone to play at any time without complicated operations. It supports converting HiFi songs and playlists from Tidal to MP3. , AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B to achieve higher compatibility and easier playback. And keep Tidal HiFi lossless sound quality and Tidal Master sound quality, to provide you with the best audio experience. Supports the identification, capture and retention of 100% ID3 tags.
- Download the music in the tide to the computer
- As one of the best Tidal downloaders on Mac and Windows, AudKit Tidizer Music Converter can download songs in Tidal to your computer for local storage.
- After downloading, even if your Tidal free trial account has expired, you can listen to Tidal offline on your desktop without restrictions.
- Convert tides to MP3 with lossless quality
- In addition to being a tide music downloader, AudFree Tidizer is also designed as a full range of tide music converters. It can also convert HiFi songs and playlists from Tidal to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B to achieve higher compatibility and easier playback.
- With the help of the latest conversion technology, AudKit Tidizer can maintain Tidal HiFi lossless sound quality and Tidal Master sound quality, providing you with the best audio experience.
- smart ID3 tag editor
With the latest technology, AudKit Tidizer Music Converter can identify, capture and retain 100% ID3 tags from original tidal songs and playlists.
- 5X batch conversion speed
- With the help of the built-in high-speed processor for conversion, Tidizer Tidal Music Converter can batch convert 10 hours of Tidal playlists in 2 hours or less.
freely customize the output quality of tidal music
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Intel Dual Core or higher processor
How to Install?
- Extract software zip file
- Run setup file
- Install setup and don’t run
- Copy activation file and paste in main folder of software